Crispads

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Luke, Chapter 11 part 2

I feel I can relate to this second part of Luke 11. I feel like I am sitting here in my life waiting for a miraculous sign as to what I am supposed to do. I am here because I feel powerless to actually affect said change. Unlike the Pharisees, I see that life must be lived on faith and not on miraculous signs.

That leads into the second part about the lamp of the body. I have let my lack of a miracle hide my light. The fact that I can’t get anywhere causes so much bitterness that I hide myself from the world. I hide mostly out of shame because I feel worthless in the eyes of everyone. This section is very hard to write about. I don’t feel any great insights other than these, so I will allow you to draw your own conclusions from your personal reading.

No comments: